- Category: News
- Written by Eric Long
SymmetricDS 3.9.0 was released, which includes 19 improvements and adds 7 features! Here are some new feature highlights:
- Custom jobs to run SQL, BeanShell, or Java on remote databases.
- Load-only nodes that don't need runtime tables or objects in target database.
- Additional statistics for outgoing and incoming batches.
- Immediately re-pull when data was just pulled to reduce wait.
- Router that can read a CSV file and sync into a table.
- Setting for initial load to block out or allow other channels on error.
- Update service logs a notification when a newer version is available.
Go Download SymmetricDS 3.9 now!
See the changelog for more information.Add a comment